Aura West Seattle Apartments has an immediate vacancy for an experienced service engineer! Aura West Seattle is an oasis of comfort for all personalities – from industrial-style living/work studios to beautiful penthouse-inspired apartments. This mid-rise, 159-unit property offers luxurious amenities such as a multipurpose rooftop garden area, clubhouse lounge and stunning fitness center.
Our team members are high performers who care about customer service and exceeding expectations. The service technician plays a crucial role in our success. View our location information below https://www.aurawestseattle.com and be sure to apply at https://greystar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Aura-West-Seattle-Seattle-WA/Service-Technician—-Aura-West-Seattle_R0075299
Your day could look like this
· Being part of a team, having fun while providing excellent customer service
Respond to resident service requests and repairs (including appliance repairs) in a timely manner
· Prepare apartments for new move-ins by completing the Make-Ready process
· Maintaining the cleanliness of outbuildings and parking lots
· Support for supplier management and other tasks
· Conduct routine maintenance and inspections for the equipment
What we can offer you
· Competitive hourly rate
· Two weeks of vacation accrual time, four additional personal days, 10 sick days and ten paid vacation days to start with. More vacation earned over time.
· Excellent benefits package including health, dental, eye and disability insurance. Free health premium after five years!
· Retirement plans with 401(k) and corporate compliance
· Opportunities for growth, advancement, and opportunities to move to another Greystar building
· The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.
If you are looking for more, we are looking for you! Every day, Greystar team members have the opportunity to work together in a vibrant culture with an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages and rewards innovative ideas.
what we are looking for
· Knowledge of the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools and mechanical equipment
· High professionalism in handling and dress
· Previous experience of painting, entry level carpentry, appliance repairs and basic plumbing
· Excellent communication skills: Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
· Mastery of MS Office Suite
What sets us apart: Greystar is focused on people, genuine relationships and shared values with a diverse and inclusive culture. We provide solid education and training for all positions to provide long-term career opportunities. If you are looking for more, we are looking for you!
Greystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law. If you have some of these skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer a variety of training courses to support your growth.
Visit our website at for more information https://jobs.greystar.com/.
Greystar will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.