++DEPUTY/POLICE **SIDES – (up to $102,700) and $15,000 SIGNING BONUS ++
Side parts …. side parts …. side parts
Accelerated hiring process for LATERALS!!!!!!
If your state‘s hours of operation meet Washington state requirements. ++You will qualify for our two-week equivalent academy and accelerated field training for qualified career changers++.
Out-of-state transfers may be eligible for reimbursement of qualifying relocation expenses up to $5,000
The King County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) has 12 treaty cities. This means that KCSO carries out the day-to-day police services for these cities. These cities provide an environment for smaller agency policing, as KCSO provides larger agency policing in the unincorporated areas.
++EXAMPLE:++ Although the car and uniform say “POLICE” in these cities, they are actually the King County Sheriff’s Deputy.
* Years of law enforcement experience count towards eligibility for most career changers
* Retire at the age of 53 with a state pension.
* Out-of-county takeout vehicle. ++Take the vehicle home with you immediately after renting it.++
- Potential annual savings on time, gas, insurance, maintenance, convenience, etc. between $3,000 and $5,000
* Paid medical and dental
* Firefighting Unit (AARF) – dual-certified deputies, serve as state-certified LEOs and firefighters at King County Regional Airport.
* Marine/Diving Unit – Over 12 boats navigating the local waters.
* Air Support Unit – Four helicopter pilots and over four helicopters.
* TAC 30 unit SWAT
* Department of Digital Forensics
* Longevity premiums
* Educational incentive